Friday, June 14, 2013

My Moroccan Adventure!

The has finally arrived! I am beyond thrilled that I have been blessed with the opportunity to travel to morocco! Another check off of the bucket list , visit an Arab country. I encourage you all to create a bucket list, a list of goals you hope to accomplish, places you would like to visit and things you want to make happen in your life time. My goals are my motivation. 

My journey to Morocco begins with a lengthy train ride from Alicante to Madrid, Madrid to Sevilla then a bus ride from Sevilla to the border and a ferry ride over the Gibraltar into Africa. And even with my day full of transfers, trains and busses I am still anticipating my arrival to Morocco! On the trip are my friends from my USAC study abroad program Sadie, Stephanie, Alejandra and Amanda. My interest in the Arabic culture began in high school from an old high school boyfriend and by just getting a glimpse into their culture I was instantly intrigued. Family values, culture and pride were all aspects of my own culture that are similar to those of Arab descent. I'm excited to experience the rich culture first hand on my weekend adventure! Stay posted for pictures and posts!! 


Besos !😘😘😘


No comments:

Post a Comment