Thursday, June 13, 2013

Day 24

You would think by day 24 I would be used to the routine of waking up early, catching the bus, and getting to the university in time for class... WRONG ! I think I get more and more tired as the days go by. Campus is packed today because of finals and placement testing for high school students. Apparently with Spain's education system they test the students with an entrance exam similar to an ACT or SAT. The students are tested on Math, science, reading and Comprehension and language, yes you are required to know another language in order to enter into a University.  

Having class 5 days a week has been an adjustment since I literally have not had a 5 day week since my very first semester. My professor Cristina always makes the day a little better by making a joke or tell us stories about living in Spain. 
Cristina "yelling " at us.... Lol

Favorite Spanish professor ever 😁😁

Today is the last day of class for me before I am off to Morocco for the weekend! I am so excited to visit an Arabic country. I am absolutely fascinated with their culture, customs and values. And did I mention I'm going Camel Riding!! 




Besos!!! 😘😘😘

No comments:

Post a Comment